Visitors Guide: COVID-19
GrandView's Visitors Guide
In order to keep our team and visitors healthy, GrandView has established the following policies and procedures to keep our office sanitized and safe. For all visitors, we ask that you follow this guide when entering our facility. Should you have any concern, please speak to a member of our team prior to entering the building.
We continue to recommend that all meetings be held virtually.
- All visitors must wear masks in common areas, including when entering and exiting.
- Visitors are encouraged to keep masks on for the duration of their visit, but you may decide as a group to remove masks during meetings.
- All visitors must sign-in at the front desk and sign the Visitor Health Screening Form.
- Visitor's temperature will be taken upon entry.
- Visitors should not enter staff offices or workstation area; this is to further protect our team.
Sanitizing stations, masks, and disinfecting wipes are available throughout the building. Our team is sanitizing high-touch areas and is screened daily.