Visitors Guide: COVID-19
GrandView's Visitors Guide
Visitor Policies Updates effective January 5th, 2022:
- In-person meetings/gatherings are allowed at this time but Zoom and phone meetings are encouraged.
- Individuals who have not completed the vaccination series or outside the 5-month/2-month range are required to where a KN95 or good-fitting mask in the building at all times. Please notify the team if an unvaccinated visitor is in the building.
- Vaccinated individuals are encouraged to where a KN95 or good-fitting mask but not required. If a visitor requests that our team where a mask, we will honor their request.
- GrandView staff is encouraged to wear a mask when interacting with unvaccinated visitors.
- Visitors should not enter the offices or workstation area; this is to further protect our team.