A fundamental part of financial planning involves risk management. We review our clients’ existing life, disability and long-term care insurance policies for adequacy and cost effectiveness and make recommendations in areas of deficiencies. Ownership and beneficiary designations of life insurance policies are also reviewed to assure they are coordinated with the overall financial and estate plan.
- Protecting your loved ones with Life Insurance
- Estimating your life insurance needs
- Life insurance recommendations
- Creating an estate plan with life insurance
- Long-term care options
- Financial impact of disability