The ladies of GrandView Financial Group attended the Momentum Leadership Conference, Alabama's largest leadership conference, March 16th and 17th right here in Birmingham.
Coming out of the pandemic, GrandView took the opportunity to attend the leadership conference to reinvigorate and refocus their efforts to be the best employee and person that they can.
The two day conference featured opportunities to network with our professional peers from all over the state, take advantage of over 30 different topics in leadership breakout sessions, and to hear from three incredible and unique keynote speakers.
Three inspiring Momentum keynote speakers:
- Echo Brown, Actor, Author, Storyteller
- Jenn Lim, CEO and Co-Founder, Delivering Happiness
- Barb Stegemann, Founder and Social Entrepreneur, The 7 Virtues
Breakout sessions provided opportunities for each GrandView employee to chose topics that appealed to where they are in life both professionally and personally.
Some of our favorite breakout sessions:
- Prioritizing Caregiving in Company Culture by Delphine Carter @ Boulo Solutions
- Self-Worth Deconstructed by Jenny-Rebecca Lewis @ Jenny Lewis Coaching
- Leadership– Transforming Pain Into Powerful Purpose by Susann Montgomery-Clark
- Manage Your Mindset for Success! by Deborah Boswell
From hearing from Birmingham mayor, Randall Woodfin, to being challenged by the executive team at Momentum to come back from the pandemic stronger than ever, it was a fantastic time to grow together as a team with renewed vision for the future of GrandView Financial.