Individual Financial Planning
At Grandview Financial Group, we are independent advisors and aren’t tied to any proprietary products and services. Therefore, we are able to help a wide array of individuals, from young planners to retirees, which their needs.
Whether you are coming to us as a child or grandchild of a current client or this is your first time working with a financial advisor, we can help you design a blueprint for a successful financial future and pass on money with meaning.
Some questions investors face when starting their journey include:
- What is the best approach to paying off my student loans?
- What could I accomplish if I had a professional looking over my finances?
- How does my career projection affect how I save for retirement?
- How can an advisor manage both my wealth and my well-being?
- How do I save for my first home, retirement, or child’s education?
- Does my company have a 401(k) plan and do they match my contributions?
- How can I make a difference with my investments?
Working with individuals and families in all stages of retirement planning, we offer a wide array of services. Our work allows our clients to enjoy a life of increased use and enjoyment of assets, reduced financial risks, and more flexibility and options to better adapt to the ever-changing world they live in. Some retirement planning questions we may be able to help you with include:
- Does my company offer a 401(k) plan and should I contribute?
- How much should I save for retirement?
- How will I make my income last through retirement?
- What will my income benefit be?
- How do I maximize my Social Security benefits?
- When should I begin taking Social Security?
Women face several more unique challenges and complex wealth decisions than men. They are more likely to live longer (and therefore become widowed), raise children after a divorce, care for elderly parents, have gaps in their career after starting a family and require financial strategies that reflect their values. These unique needs demand personalized financial strategies. This is where we come in.
Specializing in serving women, we provide comprehensive wealth management and financial services through a holistic lens. Through our services and the education we offer, we believe we can help empower women to make informed financial decisions. It’s not uncommon for women to feel out of place in the world of finance, often because many services are tailored for men or because women have trouble finding an advisor with whom they feel comfortable sharing intimate details of their life and finances.
Our mission is to help families and businesses pursue their dreams, work towards financial goals and pass on true wealth: values, wisdom, work ethic and faith to the generations that follow. We empower our clients to pass on money with meaning. Contact us today to get started.